When the Scioto Company met Aug. 11, 1804 to register the division of the 8000 acres they had
purchased in the western half of Sharon Twp., James Kilburn included the survey maps of 164 town lots together with farm lots ranging in size from 20 to 130 acres -- including lots to support the school and
Episcopal Church. The deed records including maps were recorded in Franklin Co. Deed Record A pp. 14-23 and Delaware Co. Deed Record A pp. 161-165.
The most complete description of the land division including the bidding process and lot numbers
assigned to each individual member is in New Englanders on the Ohio Frontier, pp. 65-79.
Scioto Company Town Lots
Scioto Company Farm Lots